The TAG-EU Project team is coposed of 3 members, each of them with specific skills and expertise:
Project Leader – Associate Professor,
Costică MIHAI, PhD
- over 20 years of teaching experience in the field of Economics, Finance and European Policies, out of which 15 years were focused on Environmental Economics (disciplines such as Environmental Economics, Environmental Project Management, Natural Resource Economics, Ecotourism and Rural Tourism)
- experience in the coordination of teaching activities – tutor of the Environmental and Natural Resource Management Master’s program at UAIC.
- research coordinator for the Laboratory of Studies and Analysis on Environmental Economics in the Integrated Center for Studies in Environmental Science for the Northeast Region (CERNESIM)
- over 20 years of research experience with more than 40 papers presented in academic conferences in Romania and abroad, more than 45 articles included in specialized journals and publications and 7 books (single or co-author).
Associate Lecturer & Researcher,
Constantin-Marius APOSTOAIE, PhD
- a diversified portfolio of multicultural and multinational teaching techniques and methods gained through his experience in several universities in Europe as well as at UAIC (where he teaches subjects like Landmarks in the European Integration Process, Project Management, Money and Credit);
- an international and interdisciplinary high standard research know-how gained through his research activities in subjects like European Economics, European Integration, Banking etc. (he published over 30 peer-reviewed articles in important databases, high-rated and ISI journals);
- a rich experience in project and team management gained through intensive training and seminars as well as from active participation in several structural and research projects (with national and international sources of financing with a cumulated value exceeding 15 mil Euros);
- a network of international and national contacts built in time through presentations and lectures within in worldwide conferences and events.
- over two years of professional experience at GE Energy Europe: market research, communication and data analysis/modelling; he is in touch with energy industry experts and is aware of EU environmental policy implementation and needs from the perspective of the fossil, nuclear and renewable energy sectors;
- experience in teaching national and international students: student engagement in the courses is high and teacher feedback at the end of the semester has remained highly positive;
- project management skills and experience: led 3 research projects at GE Energy with teams of up to 4 international experts; co-developed a large scale market study with an estimated impact of $60 Mil; involved in the implementation of 5 academic conferences and numerous volunteering projects;
- the ability to perform high quality research with global visibility: 15 research papers published in peer-reviewed journals or presented at international conferences, including as a special guest speaker; one published paper has been cited in at least 30 academic works by authors from 4 continents and read online at more than 1000 institutions from across the Globe.